To allow our participants to complete their career exploration despite the absence of internships this summer in our partner organizations, Montréal Relève is adapting its summer activities and offering online webinars.
Every Thursday, from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm during the months of June and July, participants will be able to attend the Webinars: My Career Exploration Meetings.
During these webinars, they will be able to discover three different Montreal professionals each week. Coming from a variety of sectors and backgrounds, they will discuss their professional and personal career paths with them.
As mentors, their role will be to demystify their profession and explain in concrete terms the reality of the professional world that awaits students.
Nine professional meetings not to be missed!
Practical information :
- Participants will receive the invitation for the upcoming webinar by email each week.
- Participants will have the opportunity to ask their questions live.
WEBINAR CALENDAR :
- Thursday, June 4 – 5 to 6 pm: Breaking down barriers with non-traditional careers
- Thursday, June 11 – 5 to 6 pm: The insurance industry’s surprising perspectives
- Thursday, June 18 – 5 to 6 pm: The art of cultivating one’s difference through cultural professions
- Thursday, June 25 – 5 to 6 pm: The health sector: numerous potential job opportunities
- Thursday, July 2 – 5 to 6 pm: Manual and technical trades, an essential sector worth discovering
- Thursday, July 9 – 5 to 6 pm: Everything you need to know about the law sector
- Thursday, July 16 – 5 to 6 pm: The numerous facets of the IT sector
- Thursday, July 23 – 5 to 6 pm: Working in the social economy sector to rethink society differently
- Thursday, July 30 – 5 to 6 pm: The realities of being an entrepreneur
If you have any questions, please consult the Q&A section on the Online Activities page.