To allow our participants to complete their career exploration despite the absence of internships this summer in our partner organizations, Montréal Relève is adapting its summer activities and offering online webinars.
Every Thursday, from 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm during the months of June and July, participants will be able to attend the Webinars: My Career Exploration Meetings.
During these webinars, they will be able to discover three different Montreal professionals each week. Coming from a variety of sectors and backgrounds, they will discuss their professional and personal career paths with them.
As mentors, their role will be to demystify their profession and explain in concrete terms the reality of the professional world that awaits students.
Nine professional meetings not to be missed!
Practical information :
- Participants will receive the invitation for the upcoming webinar by email each week.
- Participants will have the opportunity to ask their questions live.
WEBINAR CALENDAR :
- Thursday, June 4 – 5 to 6 pm: Breaking down barriers with non-traditional careers
- Thursday 11 June – 5 to 6 pm: The insurance industry’s surprising perspectives
- Thursday 18 June – 5 to 6 pm: The art of cultivating one’s difference through cultural professions
- Thursday 25 June – 5 to 6 pm: The theme that will be announced shortly
- Thursday 2 July – 5 to 6 pm: The theme that will be announced shortly
- Thursday 9 July – 5 to 6 pm: The theme that will be announced shortly
- Thursday 16 July – 5 to 6 pm.: The theme that will be announced shortly
- Thursday 23 July – 5 to 6 pm: The theme that will be announced shortly
If you have any questions, please consult the Q&A section on the Online Activities page.