In order to ensure the health and safety of our participants, it has been decided that no internships will take place this summer in our partner organizations.
However, we are pleased to announce for the summer of 2020, the adaptation of our Business Class activities in digital format!
Two types of activities await our program registrants :
1 – Short videos: My First Steps in the Professional World
2 – Webinars: My Career Exploration Meetings
For more info, visit our ONLINE ACTIVITIES page!
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE TO ADD TO YOUR RESUME
The Student Business program allows you to:
- Get in touche with career sectors that you have interest in
- Explore exciting future prospects
- Meet professionals and develop your networks
- Have a better understanding of postsecondary education
- Take part to preparation workshops and events
- Add two school units to your school records
WHAT SHAPE TAKES THE IMMERSION INTERNSHIP IN AN ORGANIZATION?
- During summer time
- One week unpaid
- In individual or group form
- In an organization or a school environment
- Supervised by one or more mentors
- Follow-up throughout the process by the Student Business team
Once the presentation of the program has taken place at your school, you are invited to:
- Visit the Montreal Relève website
- Fill out the registration form in the STUDENT ACCESS tab
- Have the parent or guardian sign the parent authorization form (they will receive it by email once your registration form is complete)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS