Student Business program
Offered to high school students in Grade 9 and 10, Student Business is an internship program that aims to provide students with a one-week immersion experience in a partner organization in one of their areas of interest. They are accompanied in this immersion throughout the year through preparatory workshops.
Since its launch in 2001, Montréal Relève’s signature program has provided 20,000 students with an internship experience in various sectors of activity, aimed at a better informed choice of post-secondary education.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT STUDENT BUSINESS
- 2 school credits from the Ministère de l’Éducation when the activity is completed
- 44 participating Montreal high schools
- more than 1,500 students who qualify annually for an internship
- 20,000 interns since 2001
- more than 1,700 organizations and departments involved since the launch of the program
- more than 10,000 students met annually through the promotion of the program