In order to ensure the health and safety of our participants, it has been decided that no internships will take place this summer in our partner organizations.
However, we are pleased to announce for the summer of 2020, the adaptation of our Business Class activities in digital format!
Two types of activities await our program registrants :
1 – Short videos: My First Steps in the Professional World
2 – Webinars: My Career Exploration Meetings
For more info, visit our ONLINE ACTIVITIES page!
WHY GETTING INVOLVED?
- Participate directly in the preparation of the succession of your sector
- Helping a young person to make an informed choice of post-secondary education
- Pass your passion and knowledge to the next generation
- Make discover your company, your sector of activity and its various professions
Join us in preparing tomorrow’s workforce!
« Each year, the experience of being a mentor is an opportunity for us to share with young people our values, our vision of the workplace, and our collective and individual experiences. It’s always a pleasure to see these young people invest themselves seriously in the tasks that are attributed to them, and satisfying to make them discover each day a little something that may ignite the little spark and make a difference in their personal journey, academic and later professional. » – Ghislain Bélanger, Chief Executive Officer, Novaconcept
3 PROGRAMS, 3 CLIENTELES
One-week internships during the summer for Grade 9 and 10 students from about thirty partner schools. More.
One-week internships for teens and adults from the Institut Nazareth & Louis-Braille who are visually impaired. More.
CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR SUCCESS AND ACT AT THE TIME OF CHOICES BY ENABLING
- Career discoveries
- Demystified study path
- Stimulating perspectives
- Professional networks
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE BY PROVIDING AN IMMERSION TRAINING ACTIVITY IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Young people aged 14 to 17
- In summer time
- One week
- Individual or group formula
- Supervised by one or more mentors
- Recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur
- Open to all types of careers and businesses
Frequently Asked Questions