3 PROGRAMS, 3 CLIENTELES
One-week internships during the summer for Grade 9 and 10 students from about thirty partner schools. More.
One-week internships for teens and adults from the Institut Nazareth & Louis-Braille who are visually impaired. More.
ATTRACT FUTURE NEW TALENTS TO YOUR CAREERS
« Each year, the experience of being a mentor is an opportunity for us to share with young people our values, our vision of the workplace, and our collective and individual experiences. It’s always a pleasure to see these young people invest themselves seriously in the tasks that are attributed to them, and satisfying to make them discover each day a little something that may ignite the little spark and make a difference in their personal journey, academic and later professional. » – Ghislain Bélanger, Chief Executive Officer, Novaconcept
CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR SUCCESS AND ACT AT THE TIME OF CHOICES BY ENABLING
- Career discoveries
- Demystified study path
- Stimulating perspectives
- Professional networks
SHARE YOUR EXPERTISE BY PROVIDING AN IMMERSION TRAINING ACTIVITY IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Young people aged 14 to 17
- In summer time
- One week
- Individual or group formula
- Supervised by one or more mentors
- Recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur
- Open to all types of careers and businesses
WHY GETTING INVOLVED?
- Participate directly in the preparation of the succession of your sector
- Helping a young person to make an informed choice of post-secondary education
- Pass your passion and knowledge to the next generation
- Make discover your company, your sector of activity and its various professions
Frequently Asked Questions